I welcome you to email me at email@example.com for details and current fees. I also have a FAQ section on my web page that can answer some questions concerning my day care.
My hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm-Monday thru Thursday. I am closed Fridays. You can find my application on my web page @ valdiviafamilydaycare.com. Please go to the bottom of the first page where you will see a link to "application". Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may mail it in. The application fee of $40.00 should be mailed in prior to our phone interview BUT only if you have verified with me through email: email@example.com that I have an opening otherwise please email the application alone in order to be put on my waitlist. I will schedule the phone interview with you once I receive your application but only if my web page states there is an opening available otherwise please email me for more information. If you prefer to mail the application to me please refer to the address listed at the bottom of the application. Please email me any questions you may have.
To save yourself time please e-mail me your interest. I will advise on the application process. Thank you! Also, please read below to understand the application and interview steps to enrolling. My website has additional information as well.
My program cares for children ages 3 months up to age 2.9 years.
I enroll infants ages 3 months to 18 months. Maximum group size is 2 children at any one time.
Thank you again for your interest in my program!! HOW OPENINGS ARE DETERMINED: Families relocate or have changes to their current situations, preschool slots open up for my current families earlier than expected at times or the children transition to preschool as usual. These factors determine whether slots open up sooner than expected in my program. For these reasons, I keep a wait list only of parents who have applied and gone through the interview process.
APPLICATION PROCESS: The application is a 3 step process. The application process precedes the in-house interview and tours. Please visit my web site for the application and an explanation of the application and interview process. You can also view my FAQ section for quick answers to some of your questions. Thank you!
My enrollment is up to 2 children at any one time.Full time and part time slots are available depending on current enrollment
There are no drop-in slots available
Enrollment is for ages 3 months to 18 months.Families are welcomed to send in an application and a family photo in order to be put on the wait list if there will be an upcoming opening. Please, DO NOT send in the application fee unless the site states an opening is available or you are welcomed to check in through e-mail and to ask questions. I will contact you ONLY if an opening becomes available. You are free to e-mail me to check in.If an opening is available I will contact you if the opening is within the time frame you requested on the application. If you are still interested in interviewing I will ask you at that time to mail in the application fee and when it is received I will contact you to schedule the phone interview, and so on.
It is usually difficult to determine future openings in this current economy as families do relocate and preschool slots become available earlier than usual. These factors determine whether slots open up earlier than expected in my program. For these reasons I keep a wait list of parents who have applied and gone through the interview process.
To enroll and be considered for an opening:
1. For the first step of the application process please fill out an application (found on my website at the bottom of page).
2. Mail it in along with a $40.00 non-refundable application fee only if an opening is available, otherwise I will contact you when an opening is available ask if you are still in need, and have you mail in the application fee at that time. Once it is received I will contact you to schedule the phone interview. a photo of your family is required along with the application(My address is on the bottom of the application). Please write out the check to Lucille Valdivia.
3. I will call you to schedule a phone interview which are usually conducted Mondays and Wednesdays promptly at 6:05pm.
4. The second step of the interview process will be the first Tour which will be usually scheduled on the first or third Friday of every month from 5:00pm to 5:30pm.
5. Tours are 30 minutes long. Please plan on bringing your child so that I may meet him or her.
6. There will be a second tour scheduled as a 15 minute observation at 9:30am, days may vary. This is the third step of the application process.
7. There is a wait-list if an opening is not currently available.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for 2016/2017 rates.
3 children are enrolled at any one time. There is no turnover in staff and the children are cared for by the same caregiver from 3 months to 2.9 years or until they transition to preschool. My infant and toddler program insures that your child is loved and guided in his/her development and preparation for his/her future preschool experience.
Daily logs of your child's day are given to each family at pick up.
Please visit my web site for more information.
Have a great day!